Every homeowner dreams of an efficient vacuum and one such vacuum cleaner model is the Bissell CleanView with OnePass vacuum cleaner. It is equipped with Bissell’s Cyclonic System that guarantees powerful and efficient suction. It is also lightweight so you can take it anywhere around the house to clean.
This article will examine the features as well as the pros and cons of this vacuum cleaner. This will let you know whether it’s worth to get the upright vacuum or not. So, read on..
Features of the Bissell 9595A CleanView with OnePass
The following are the features that you can expect from this cleaner:
- This is a bagless upright vacuum cleaner
- It has 12 amp power rating; uses OnePass Technology
- With lasting suction because of the Cyclonic System
- Comes with a TurboBrush tool
- With a 2.2L tank capacity; bottom Easy Empty dirt tank
- With a washable foam filter
- Uses HEPA Media Filter
- Comes with premium attachments like a crevice tool, dusting brush, extension wand, and a 6-foot expandable hose
- With a long 25 feet power cord
- Measures 14.6 x 10.8 x 31.5 inches and weighs 15 pounds
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
- For more info and read the customer reviews, visit Amazon.com.
Advantages and disadvantages of using the Bissell CleanView with OnePass
- This is an efficient vacuum with powerful motor and amazing features. It is also lighter compared to other vacuums with the same capacity and features. When a vacuum is light, you will be able to use it without breaking your back and straining your upper extremities.
- It is bagless so you will save money in the long run. It has a large dirt cup that you can easily see from the outside so this means that you will be able to remove dirt and dust to ensure the function of your vacuum compared to other models and brands.
- The OnePass technology allows you to clean effortlessly and for the least possible time. You do not need to move the vacuum back and forth to get the best results. The powerful suction allows you to clean and pick up all kinds of dirt and grime.
- The attachments that come with the unit are very efficient in cleaning and in removing dirt and grime off surfaces. From now on you will be able to clean without the stress. The dirt tank is also easy to remove and replace afterwards and since this is a bagless vacuum cleaner you will save money from using expensive vacuum bags.
- The dirt tank is easy to use and to replace aster cleaning it thoroughly. The HEPA filter on the other hand will never fail; it will filter air that is used to produce a great suction and cleans that air before it is blown back into a room.
- Bagless vacuums let you come in contact with dirt too as you throw away the contents of the canister once you found out that it is full. Compared to bagged vacs the owner may be able to save so much in the long run.
- No auto cord rewind feature.
- Not using HEPA filter rather than using multi-level filtration
The Bissell 9595A CleanView with OnePass is truly an indoor vacuum that has adequate features as well as accessories and a powerful motor that will suck dirt and grime no matter what. It is a bagless vacuum but still can work more efficiently than other bagless types.
You can go to the online stores like Amazon or Walmart and read the reviews about what other are saying about this vacuum cleaner. Generally, many users are given a positive review and high rating about this cleaner.
Click here to get the Bissell 9595A CleanView with OnePass at Amazon Now!